- April 13, 2017
Grandma’s Peach Cobbler
- April 8, 2017
- 34 Views
If you have a grandma from the south, you know the wonderful amazing goodness of a cobbler. Honestly, I love any kind: strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, whatever… it’s all amazing!
My grandma’s peach cobbler recipe is the easiest and tastiest thing ever!!!!
I mean seriously…. 6 ingredients? Yep! That’s all!
Mmmmmmm this is gonna be yummy!!!!
Pour peaches & juice in a 9×13 baking dish
Melt butter & add flour, sugar, milk.
Pour batter right into the peaches & bake
Once it’s done, it should be a nice golden color, and this is when I pour on the sugar crystals. Allow them to set while cooling.
That’s it! It really is so simple.
Doesn’t that just look amazing?!?! Well it is! You will not be disappointed with this one 🙂
Write a review
- 1 large jar peaches with juice
- 1-1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter - melted
- 1 cup flour
- Sugar crystals for crunch on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Pour peaches with juice in a 9x13" baking dish
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, milk, butter, and flour
- Pour batter over top the peaches
- Bake for 50-60 mins.
- I usually add 1 1/2 cups of sugar because I buy a lot of fruit from the Amish, already canned, so there's not a ton of extra sugar in it like fruit from the store.
The Harden Homestead https://www.thehardenhomestead.com/